As an individual that is involved in any form of physical exercise it is important you supplement your workout routine with additional training to build strength and prevent injury.
This exercise can help keep you strong, healthy and injury-free.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees so your feet are flat on the floor , hip-width apart.
- Tighten your core and raise your hips in the air and ensure your back remains straight throughout the motion.
- To modify the exercise, tighten your gluteal (butt) muscles or only raise your hips as high as you can.
- To make the exercise more challenging, try lifting one leg off the ground, retaining your hips level.
- Perform 2-3 sets of 10-15 repetitions.