Plank is a bodyweight and strength-training exercises that require the use of your own weight to do the exercise.
This form of exercise is becoming more popular every day all around the world making it one of the most effective results in a short span of time.
If you make planking a daily routine, you can achieve lots of benefits that normally would require lots of equipment and a lot of time to attain.
The benefits involved in planking include the following.
- Imoroves core muscles and performance.
- Reductions in injury risk as it ensures you don’t put much pressure on your spine and hip while building your muscles.
- It enhances your metabolic rate and ensures you remain active all through the day.
- Helps you stand straight and with a stable posture.
- Improves overall balance and boost your sporting performance.
- Increases flexibility as it makes your muscles expand and stretch.
- It helps in stretching out your nerves and muscles, takes tension off and making you feel substantially lighter and calmer.